General requirements for the abstract: stages of writing, purpose and its particular types
The term “method” is Greek, and it is translated as way of expedient or consistent execution of every work. In this instance, these are the means of writing an essay.
Abstract – a Latin word, literally means composing a message or even a public report. Mostly this word is used to find out a frequent, convincing and concise statement or writing the essence of a question or topic of a scientific and practical nature.
The abstract is a completely independent written work specialized in the consideration of a certain facet of the problem and centered on the link between studying a limited quantity of literary sourced elements of a particular topic.
Work with an abstract about life safety requires an amount of specific skills:
- working together with text (understanding the information associated with the text, analyzing the primary issues regarding the book, adequate perception of this special form of the writing);
- the foundations of independent, creative and thinking that is critical
- power to provide the analyzed work, plus your very own thoughts when you look at the context regarding the studied sources about life safety.
The main goals of writing an abstracts are systematization, consolidation, expansion of theoretical knowledge and practical skills about life safety; application of this knowledge and skills in re solving specific learning issues, development of skills of separate task of students of a future specialist of high qualification.
Your order of planning includes the phases of performing the work
The phases consist of:
- selection and coordination regarding the topic of this abstract,
- determination for the purpose and objectives of written work,
- establishing the due date when it comes to utilization of the abstract,
- Drawing up a synopsis plan,
- variety of information sources,
- learn the information of sources,
- compilation associated with abstract text,
- editing the writing,
- preparation of a summary of literature,
- layout associated with abstract,
- submission for the abstract.
Evaluating an abstract, the teacher arises from the criteria:
- the relevance for the subject matter (problematic, novelty associated with problems under consideration or areas of problems);
- the relevance for the topic associated with the abstract into the content, sufficiency and modernity for the sources involved;
- use of the latest publications;
- research and characterization associated with the reputation for the essaywriters.us difficulty, the amount of their study in the literature;
- a definite statement of this subject, purpose and ways of research;
- generalization of outcomes, justification of conclusions;
- usage of the conceptual apparatus;
- model of work and layout associated with abstract.
The objective of abstracts as well as its kinds
Etymological meaning of the phrase abstract defines the content of the scientific abstractive genre: a target short message in written form or perhaps in a form of a public report associated with the articles for the document or sources, which sets out of the primary facts and conclusions. An abstract is amongst the most frequent forms of additional texts.
the abstract is to inform in regards to the contents for the referring document, the recognition associated with the primary or any specific information. The abstract provides the opportunity to determine exactly how much it is important to refer to your source and for what purpose.
There are numerous types of abstracts:
informative (a concise declaration associated with important conditions associated with the original document in a general type);
indicative (summary abstracts, extended annotations) informing by what is stated into the document;
monographic (compiled from 1 source, and it is called selective abstracting);
summary – these are abstracts on a offered topic on several sources with a total, systematized and generalized content;
review – abstracts on an extensive topic on a few documents with a brief description regarding the content of every of those individually.
Survey abstracting is an easy method of data from the availability of literature on a certain issue. The review abstract will be based upon annotations to this an element of the source that connect with the topic of interest towards the referent. Then the annotations on the topic are combined into an evaluation abstract;
auto-abstract – abstract, published by the writer of this document.